Good News! - Tell Your Friends!
All regular visitors to our shop, will be
pleased to hear that the Landlord has very kindly agreed to extend our lease.
From 4th October 2017, our shop will be closed all day on Wednesdays.
8, Hungate, Beccles, Suffolk.
Times:- Monday - 10am - 4pm
10am - 1pm
Thursday - 10am - 4pm
Friday - 10 am - 4pm
Saturday - 10am - 1pm
:- 10am to 2.30pm.
In an effort to raise much needed money a decision to open the
charity shop was taken. The shop opened for business on the 29th November 1997.
Many members help in the shop on a rota basis and this has led to a welcome
boost for the C.C.S. bank account. We are always looking for things for our shop
such as :--
1) Bric-a-brac, books, clothes, bedding( not duvets or pillows) etc.
2) Small cellophane bags.
3) Larger plastic bags for curtains, duvets etc.
4) Carrier bags.
5) Small jewellery boxes (for ear-rings, rings, brooches etc.).
6) Foreign Currency - Coins and Notes can be traded for
7) Pre 1990 toys in good condition. ( Fisher Price -
Sylvanian Families - Clockwork toys - Old style Sindy dolls and accessories)
8) URGENTLY WANTED - Unwanted presents Etc. for
Raffle and Tombola Prizes.
WE CANNOT TAKE FURNITURE or ELECTRICAL GOODS.
Always needed are VOLUNTEERS to work in the shop.
If you think you can help with the shop in any way, please
ring Sandra on 01508 548950, or go into the shop. Sometimes we may be able to
arrange to collect.
Here is a Map to Help You Find Us.
( We are within the blue circle.)
8, Hungate, Beccles, Suffolk
" Help Us To Help The Cats "